Questions Teachers Might Consider
What observations have I made about my students and their davening habits?
- What strengths and challenges have I noticed?
What methods am I using to teach tefillah content?
- When do I observe students interested and engaged?
When do I see them trailing off/disengaged?
- Have I created an open space for sharing and dialogue about personal connections to Hashem?
How can I expand opportunities for this?
- How do I address disinterested, distractive, or disruptive students during davening?
What are some ways I could help them?
- How can I activate a connection using the natural skills and talents of my students?
What is my own enthusiasm level when teaching about the content of the siddur and/or leading davening?
- Have I considered desired academic and/or enrichment outcomes?
Have I devised a syllabus or program objectives outline?